The entire PeaceWalker Approach comes from 5 Core Principles and 3 Foundational Courses:
(1) ETHICS - Everyone is protecting something, we just have to make sure we are protecting the right things, especially during conflict.
(2) BASELINE - No matter how skilled you are, if you can't control yourself, you won't be able to deal with a situation. You have to understand how to remain cool and confident during stress. Basically how not be a part of the problem.
(3) LEADERSHIP - Understanding how to connect everyone's story is key when influencing people through conflict or for peak performance.
(4) COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Learning how to clearly communicate boundaries that are most good, least harm for everyone is essential for managing conflict.
Finally, having a 'plan B' if you have to do more than just talk, get help or leave the situation, so having the ability to...
(5) PHYSICALLY PROTECT YOURSELF & Others is key in having confidence in knowing what to do if things take a turn for the worse. Physical protection is a Last Resort. However, even if you never have to use these skills it is essential for not only staying safe, but also for having greater confidence and clarity for a successful career and a fulfilling life.